Are you wanting a part-time or full-time position in Football or Multi-sports coaching?
If you are a student looking for additional money, a graduate looking for a career in coaching or are someone that is looking to change to a career that you can enjoy then we can help.
For those that are experienced enough and wanting to create a full-time position in their local area, why not use our experience and marketing expertise to assist in the initial set up and then growth of a coaching career in your area.
If you are just starting out as a coach then we can offer mentors to assist you, with the view to then giving you part-time coaching work running your own group when ready.
Areas of coaching available are-
- Tiny Tots Soccer (3 to 4 year olds)
- Soccer School Coaching (5 to 10 year olds)
- Team Coaching (U7 to adult teams)
- Individual tuition (6 years and up)
- Birthday parties (5 years and up)
- Extra-curricular football or multi-sport coaching (before & after school)
- Primary school sports coaching as part of school curriculum (PPA)
- Holiday Club coaching (Football, Athletics, Basketball, Cricket, Dodgeball, Gymnastics, Hockey, Netball, Rounders & Tag rugby)
- Football Coaching in the Community
If your interested please register at join the team